Hi, my name is Amy and I'm a designaholic.

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." Brenda Ueland

1.18.2007

Sofa search update


Flipping through this months Living Etc (ok, technically I don't "flip", I devour), I came across this couch. I'm in L.O.V.E. The only difference for me would be the fabric and that's mostly because of my before mentioned dog. There is just no possible way we could have light colored fabric on the sofa (trust me, been there, done that. Had to throw it out). She gets into everything and then that everything gets onto the sofa, rugs, linens, etc. But I do think it would look fab in a dark purple velvet.

I should mention the designer, as I have a feeling this will not be the last time you hear of him. His name is Russell Pinch. A former senior product designer for Sir Terrence Conran and founding member of the hugely successful design firm The Nest, Pinch now runs his own furniture design shop, appropriately called Pinch. Check him out at Pinch Design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home