Hi, my name is Amy and I'm a designaholic.

"So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering." Brenda Ueland

11.18.2006

"Your hardrive is toast"

I'm already veering off my subject matter and this is only my second post. However, this news is just too devastating to not mention and in a sense this little gadget is definitely part of the design community. I'm talking about the iPod, and in the words of the genius bar genius, mine is "toast". I could hardly believe my ears. It's only, maybe 3 years old, and I realize that is ancient in techno years, especially for Apple, but at $400 bucks they should be able to last a little bit longer. I use it all the time: working out, on the train, in the grocery store, in my car. All-the-time. So the genius bar genius mumbled off some possible options I may have in revitalizing my toasted hardrive, but to be honest, I was so flustered at the thought of my precious iPod being dead I hardly listened. I think I may just tinker with it myself. I'm not totally inept at technology. I mean, really, how hard can it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home